Super Fun 21 Online Blackjack
If you like your Online Blackjack with very liberal rules, then we have the digital table game for you – Super Fun 21 Blackjack!
In this amazing card game there are many ways to win and because of this players have to come to know it as “Super Fun to Win”. Even though Super Fun 21 Blackjack is based on the standard Blackjack rules, there are a few more additional distinct rules that have been added to improve both the volatility and the enjoyment of the game.
Playing Super Fun 21 Blackjack Online
Follow these easy basic rules (they are the same as the classic Blackjack rules) when playing Super Fun 21 Blackjack Online at Spin Palace Casino:
- When this game of Blackjack begins, you’ll need to place your bets.
- You’ll then be given 2 cards by the dealer from the shuffled deck two.
- The dealer will then also take two for himself, placing one face down.
- Based on these cards you will need to make a decision to stand, hit, double down, split or surrender.
- When your decision is made and you stick, the dealer will reveal his own hand.
- The winner of that round (whoever got closest to 21 without “going bust”) is paid and the loser loses his or her bet.
In addition to these basic Blackjack rules, a game of Super Fun 21 also includes the following additional game rules:
- Super Fun 21 is played with 1, 2 or 6 decks of cards.
- The dealer usually hits on "soft 17".
- You can double down after splitting.
- You can re-split all paired hands (including Aces) up to four hands.
- You can hit and double down on split Aces.
- You can double down on any 2-card hand.
- You can take a late surrender on any hand.
- "Double Down Rescue" are allowd, and you can surrender half of your total bet after doubling down.
- An ordinary blackjack pays even money in Super Fun 21 Blackjack at Spin Palace.
- A blackjack in diamonds pays a fantastic 2:1.
- Players who earn a hand worth a value of 20 or less and made up of 6 or more cards automatically win.
- Players who earn a hand worth 21 made up of 5 cards or more earn a payout of 2:1.
- Importantly, a players Blackjack will ALWAYS beat a dealers Blackjack.